Does your child have, or have been evaluated for, an Individualized Education Program (IEP)? The assessment reports and IEP paperwork is impossible to understand.
You are scared about your child's future?
You are sad to see their child struggling in school and you want to make sure they are getting the services they need?
Every child deserves an education that provides an opportunity to reach their potential?
Book an intake assessment today.
Accessing the services your child needs in school is a confusing maze. We understand and are here to help. Our team of experts have helped thousands of families just like you. We will help you understand your child's assessment reports and/or Individualized Education Program (IEP) so that you are equipped to advocate for your child's needs.
Schedule a consultation call
A 30 minute Discovery Meeting with one of our experts
Parents share all:
- Meet with an expert in psycho-educational evaluations, special education, and section 504
- Ask any questions you may have about our services
- Discuss the concerns related to your child's education programing
The Bylund Clinic takes both a macro and micro approach.
- Send us copies of your child's psycho-educational evaluation report and/or district proposed IEP or 504 Plan
- We'll review the records and provide a written report of our findings and recommendations
Our team might also feel an observation at school is necessary. All records and data collected is closely reviewed, and our team begins developing a strategic and targeted plan of action.
Third, Results meeting
Our expert meets with parents to:
- Feel secure your child's education program is on the right path
- Share all findings uncovered during data collection process.
- Make targeted recommendations based on student needs.
- Options are provided for ways the parents may work with their school team.
- Additional supports are suggested that will enhance student performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Educational Therapy and Development Services
Join Our Growing Email Community